We’ve unified PPE initiatives across the nation under the GetUsPPE umbrella to strengthen each other’s efforts, reduce inefficiency, and move at speed. In this way, we can move and adapt quickly, and support real health care professionals who are in need today.
GetUsPPE Regional Affiliate Program
Thank you for your interest in joining our Regional Affiliate Program! One of our goals as an organization is to empower local organizations, like yours, in efforts to provide PPE to healthcare providers on the frontline of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a regional affiliate, you will have:
- Access to relevant regional needs and donation data we’ve acquired through our own intake forms.
- Grant funding opportunities to purchase PPE for your region when local donations in your area have dried up.
- Connections to makers, suppliers and other organizations that collect and deliver PPE within your region.
- Marketing support through our website and social media platforms.
We expect that our regional affiliates:
- Update information on our database when donations are claimed and delivered or when needs have been addressed
- Maintain privacy and integrity of data being shared and only used for addressing PPE donations.
- Share distribution data and verify deliveries of donations or grants from GetUsPPE
- Place an affiliate link on your website and connect with us on any social media platform.
In order to become a regional affiliate:
- Register your interest via this form.
- Sign the data sharing agreement to ensure that all personal identifying information is safe and the data is used for the purposes of addressing PPE needs through donations only.
- Meet with one of our onboarding team members to discuss the program, how we can support your organization and what it means to be our regional affiliate.
- Access is granted to applicable regional needs and supply data, as per our data sharing guidelines. The data tables are updated live to keep everyone apprised of any changes.
- Support through our Regional Coordinators in opportunities for sharing data back, incoming PPE supply matches and deliveries and help in addressing urgent needs in the area.
Thank you for all the amazing work that you do! We look forward to meeting and potentially supporting your efforts. Please direct any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Find your state in the list below to see regional affiliates in your area.