Thank you for your help! An easy and impactful way to help is to get the word out to your friends, family, and coworkers. Follow and share us widely on social media: Twitter (@getusppe), Facebook (getusppe.org), Instagram (@getusppe), LinkedIn (getusppe.org)
Once you’ve done that, here are some ways you can get involved:
- Donate supplies from business, your garages and closets, or make them with the guides provided. On our site, you can quickly filter our database of more than 1,000 U.S. hospitals accepting PPE contributions by Region, State, and Type of PPE requested. Each hospital has provided instructions on how they can receive donations most efficiently. If you need financial or logistical assistance with delivering your donation, please get in touch.
- Encourage healthcare institutions to register their PPE need. On our site, they can easily register, edit, or remove their request for PPE with a single intake form.
- Makers and Fabricators can register as a GetUsPPE maker to get access to medically and technically reviewed open source designs for PPE. Designs for additional types of PPE are continually being added as they are reviewed.
- If you’d like to make a cash donation to fund PPE purchases, coordination/pickup of donations, and infrastructure development, we are grateful for your generosity. Donations are being accepted in partnership with Affirm Research through the Get Us PPE Fund.
- Stay home and practice social distancing – this is the most effective way to curb the spread. If you are feeling ill and you would like to talk to a doctor, the best thing you can do is call your doctor’s office or see if they have telemedicine – both of these interactions do not require PPE to be worn.
- Volunteer – We’re a grassroots effort! Apply to join on our Volunteer page.