Suppliers for PPE makers can be a resource for getting materials needed for producing life-saving personal protection equipment for those in need. In addition to the list below, Industrial Fabrics Association International has put together a comprehensive resource list of supplier information – available here.
Suppliers for PPE Makers
Supply resources for raw materials makers can use to create PPE
- Region: Worldwide
- Discounts: 30% off for materials that will be used to make PPE during the COVID-19 pandemic – see this announcement for details
Community Engagement Software
Fabric (For Masks)
- Region: United States
- Discount: 30% off regular-priced order online when you choose “free in-store pick-up” – curbside pickup available
Local Hospitals (see details)
- Region: Local – need-dependent
- Details: Repurposing hospital materials – surgical wrap found in hospitals and medical clinics can be used to make stand-alone fabric masks. For more details see the Face Masks page (University of Florida pattern) or the website link below.
- No cost, recommend washing before distributing to Sewing Groups.